Wednesday, September 28, 2011

one stop skin solution

Posted by pinky gurl at 9:47 AM
Assalamualaikum and greetings all,

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim...The reason as to why I started this blog is to share a little knowledge that I  have regarding skin care and matters related to beauty and healthy skin...I hope this blog would be a great help and provide solutions to skin problems to the one in need...

I would like to introduce myself briefly...My name is aishah and was born in Malacca yet grown up at Senawang...I'm 25 this year and choose to be in engineering field...However, due to my passion towards beauty and healthy skin, I join beauty line with Mary Kay early this year (2011)...Lastly, I really hope this could be a great start for me to help lots of people out there...

0 comments:

 

Skin Solution with Mary Kay Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei